Blaser R93 Bolt-Action Rifles
The R 93 system is the most successful hunting rifle system of the 20th century. It raises the bar on basic features common to all Blaser rifles.
- Manual Cocking System
- Immediately prior to firing a shot, the firing pin spring is cocked by pushing the safety slide forward. This movement is virtually silent and will not alert game to your presence. If no shot is fired, simply return the safety slide to its original position for maximum safety.
- Straight-pull Bolt Action
- The locking system of the R 93 bolts in a straight line without rotational movement in the barrel, giving it an edge when it comes to accuracy.
- Direct Triggers
- Blaser’s direct triggers are legendary throughout the world. Renowned for being the best contribution to an expert shot, they make set triggers an unnecessary risk factor.
- Easy Handling
- All Blaser hunting rifles offer a standardized, safe and intuitive handling allowing for ultimate safety.
- Free Floating Barrel
- All Blaser barrels are free-floating. Combined calibers can be adjusted to each other. This guarantees that even the slug is on target.
- Robust Finish
- We anodize the surface of the action and nitrate the barrels, using an environmentally friendly procedure, to provide maximum protection against corrosion and damage.
- Original Blaser saddle mount
- The tension-free assembly directly above the chamber does not affect the swinging of the barrels, and ensures that the strength and repeating accuracy of the saddle mount are unsurpassed.
- Blaser rifles can be dismantled and reassembled very quickly. A shifting of the point of impact is not an issue once the rifle has been adjusted properly. Our carrying cases are elegant and very popular. Your rifle will be fully protected and virtually inconspicuous in the compact shell.
- A standard rifle can be adapted to suit the most challenging requirements simply by exchanging barrels or choosing a different caliber. With over and under guns, the barrel combination permits both a change of caliber and rifle type. For example, a drilling can be made into a double rifle drilling, and an over and under shotgun rifle can become a Bergstutzen.
Current Marco Polo Inventory
R3 Illumination Control scope. Black Ebony fore-end tip.
Red stag and roe deer engraving. Wood bolt handle
Marco Polo Outfitters demonstration gun